Ingredients for 4 servings
For the potato casserole
- 500 g potatoes, waxy – peel and cut into 5 mm slices
- 200 g celeriac – peel and coarse grate as well
- 250 g pears into quarters, remove the Core and in 5 mm slices
- 3 TBSP flaked Almonds
Liquid ingredients and spices
- 300 ml of almond drink
- 100 ml vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon of organic Margarine, vegan
- 2 TBSP Almond butter
- 2 TABLESPOONS noble yeast flakes
- 2 Pinches Of Nutmeg Powder
- 2 sprigs of thyme – leaves plucking
Preparation time about 15 minutes cooking/baking time approx 45 minutes
The oven to 180 °C top/bottom heat preheat; a gratin form with Margarine, grease, and deploy.
The almond drink, along with the vegetable broth in a pot, bring to a boil, then with nutmeg, salt and pepper. The potatoes and 5 Min. leave to cook for.
Then the Almond butter and the yeast, stir, celery and pears flakes and salt and pepper to taste.
The contents of the pan into the dish and fill for 35 Min. place in the oven. Then a short take out, and a further 10 Min. bake in the oven.
The potato casserole from the oven and with almond pins and thyme sprinkle.
Along with a crisp fresh salad to enjoy.
Nutritional values per Serving
- Calories: 445 kcal
- Carbs: 69 g
- Protein: 11 g
- Fat: 13 g