Ingredients for 4 servings
For the Kale patties
- 300 g of green cabbage (net 220 g) – the hard styles remove and finely chop
- 200 g of smoked tofu – the skin cut off and finely chop the Rest with a knife, crush
- 6 TBSP Chia seeds – finely grind and mit 5 TBSP of water, mix
- 150 g oatmeal, tender
Liquid ingredients and spices
- 4 TBSP peanut oil
- 3 TBSP Tamari (or soy sauce)
- 3 EL noble yeast flakes
- 2 TBSP finely chopped Oregano
- 1 TBSP finely chopped thyme
For the tomato sauce
- 100 g celeriac – peel and finely chop the
- 100 g carrots – peel and cut into very small cubes
- 500 ml of tomato puree
- 300 ml vegetable broth
- 3 TBSP olive oil, heat resistant
- 1 TBSP tomato paste
- 2 TBSP Yaconsirup
- 1 teaspoon finely sliced sage
- 1 TSP finely chopped thyme
Preparation time 25 minutes cooking/baking time approx. 20 minutes
For the tomato olive oil sauce heating in a pot, and the celery with the carrots, about 2 Min. for a short time. Then add the tomato puree, the tomato puree and the vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
Then the rest of the ingredients in the Sauce and on medium heat and constant Stirring for 10 Min. easy simmer.
For the patties all the ingredients, except the peanut oil in a bowl. With slightly moistened hands to form a compact mass, knead, and season with salt and pepper.
The peanut oil in a wide frying pan.
From the mass 8 equal-sized patties in pan and cook both sides, about 3 Min. fry for a minute. Then remove from the pan and Drain on a kitchen paper lined plate.
The tomato sauce to taste, along with the green cabbage Patties and garnish and enjoy.
If you like, you can enjoy a crisp leaf of lettuce.
Nutritional values per Serving
- Calories: 512 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 28 g
- Protein: 18 g
- Fat: 30 g