There’s a couple of things we know for sure about Elsa Pataky: girlfriend is a weapon in the gym – and, she has excellent taste in beats.
The 42-year-old recently announced the launch of her fitness app Centr (a joint venture with hubby Chris Hemsworth), as well as all the bangers that keep her motivated. And considering she’s one of the strongest women we know (have you seen those abs?) it’s totally fitting that her go-to gym playlist is chockers with tracks from some of the most empowering chicks in the biz.
So, if you’re a fan of the likes of Taylor Swift, Lorde and Beyonce, and need some fresh fitspo to get you through your next sweat sesh, do yourself a favour: subscribe via Apple Music and pop this on repeat.
- Stronger – Kanye West
- Can’t Hold Us (feat. Ray Dalton) – Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
- Homemade Dynamite (Remix) [feat. Khalid, Post Malone & SZA] – Lorde
- GDFR (feat. Sage the Gemini & Lookas) – Flo Rida
- On My Mind – Ellie Goulding
- Bad Blood – Taylor Swift
- Run The World (Girls) – Beyonce
- I Love It (feat. Charli XCX) – Icona Pop
- Lemon – N.E.R.D & Rihanna
- One Kiss – Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa
- Sabotage – Beastie Boys
- 7/11 – Beyonce
- The Way I Am – Eminem
- Gasolina – Daddy Yankee
- Save The World (Radio Mix) – Swedish House Mafia
- Million Voices (Radio Edit) – Otto Knows
- Roar – Katy Perry
- Try – P!nk
- Lean On (feat. MØ & DJ Snake) – Major Lazer
- Promises – Calvin Harris, Sam Smith
Source: Read Full Article